This looks so fun but sadly i have an oculus rift touch.... Maybe in the future you can add oculus support?
CloudCity VR- Beta
A downloadable game for Windows
Build your city, keep your populace happy and watch your economy thrive in VR!
NOTICE: This game requires an HTC Vive. I promise it won't work without one, so please make sure you have a working vive before buying!
Announcement: This game is now available in full for purchase on the steam store. This beta version will remain up here for the time being.
You start with a floating island that needs some work. Entice your population to grow by creating jobs and investing in transport, leisure and green space. Maintain your economy by having available workers and consumers, and building industrial and commercial space. You need to hit the right balance to keep your city prospering.
- Build your city from the ground up in roomscale or stationary VR.
- Explore your creations in first person.
- Advanced economy model featuring dynamic industry and population systems that simulate individual consumers, happiness, goods and businesses.
- Create an industrial powerhouse or technological utopia- choose to specialise your industry to play the game the way you want to play it.
State of the game:
Currently, the core game is implemented and playable, meaning you can purchase residential, commercial and industrial buildings, as well as drawing and removing roads. . There are several more mechanics currently in the works that will significantly expand on the depth and gameplay of the game, including significant improvements to the management and simulation aspects of the game like expanded utility, leisure and transportation functionality.
It is very important for us to receive as much user feedback as possible at this point, as we want the game to be shaped by you, the people who will be enjoying the game! Please get in touch if you have any issues or queries on the email provided.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- CloudCity VR Now available on the steam store!!Jul 13, 2017
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.